9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine three of the Salzburg area's highlights on this full-day private tour. With your dedicated guide, visit the huge ice caves, Eisriesenwelt, located in Werfen. Move on to the Golling waterfalls, standing at 246 feet (75 meters), and the world's oldest salt mines, Salzwelten, in Hallein. This private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary; round-trip transportation from your Salzburg hotel included.
- Combine three Salzburg-area wonders in one tour
- Private guide for just you and your party
- Huge ice caves at Eisriesenwelt
- Golling waterfall
- World's oldest salt mines, Salzwelten
- Round-trip private transportation
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees expect to pay around Euros 48,- per person
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ice Caves, Waterfalls, and Salt Mines Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ice Caves, Waterfalls, and Salt Mines Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Ice Caves, Waterfalls, and Salt Mines Private Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Hangar-7Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Salzburg ZooSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)MozarteumMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Stiegl BrauweltHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)GetreidegassePanorama MuseumCathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Salzburg Marionette Theater