- Enjoy the luxury of a private excursion with just your party and a driver
- Save time with a guarantee to skip-the-line at the Eagle’s Nest
- See many Hallstatt highlights in a day, including Hallstatt Waterfall
- A private tour means a more personalized service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers must inform us of the age, hight, and weight of the children/infants. According to the European Union law, children under the age of 12 or shorter the 150cm must be seated in appropriate car seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff