- Enjoy the luxury of a private excursion with just your party and a driver
- Save time with a guarantee to skip-the-line at the Eagle’s Nest
- See many Hallstatt highlights in a day, including Hallstatt Waterfall
- A private tour means a more personalized service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers must inform us of the age, hight, and weight of the children/infants. According to the European Union law, children under the age of 12 or shorter the 150cm must be seated in appropriate car seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Eagle's Nest and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg.