9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick-up from all hotels and apartments within the city of Salzburg.
After you made your booking, please let us know where you would like to meet us for your tour.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ALPS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during DAY TRIP Salzburg to Hallstatt Via St.Gilgen, Wolfgang See & Bad Ischl?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during DAY TRIP Salzburg to Hallstatt Via St.Gilgen, Wolfgang See & Bad Ischl?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during DAY TRIP Salzburg to Hallstatt Via St.Gilgen, Wolfgang See & Bad Ischl?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during DAY TRIP Salzburg to Hallstatt Via St.Gilgen, Wolfgang See & Bad Ischl?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
DAY TRIP Salzburg to Hallstatt Via St.Gilgen, Wolfgang See & Bad Ischl
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsCity Tours - Austrian AlpsAirport & Hotel Transfers - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattCity Tours - HallstattAirport & Hotel Transfers - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauCity Tours - PassauAirport & Hotel Transfers - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Salzburg Marionette TheaterHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)KitzsteinhornStiegl BrauweltToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)National Park Hohe TauernLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)Salzburg ZooMichael Haydn MuseumSalzburg MuseumSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)