Explore our promoted experiences
- Chrismastime horse-drawn sleigh ride day trip from Salzburg
- Get into the Christmas spirit on a merry horse-drawn sleigh ride in the tiny village of Ramsau in the Alps
- See stunning alpine scenery as you travel alongside the Salzach River after leaving Salzburg
- Marvel at panoramic views from the base of Dachstein mountain before your 2-hour horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Sit back and relax or snuggle up as your sleigh glides along the snow!
Departure & Return
Panorama Bus Terminal at Mirabell Platz, corner Hubert SatllerGasse 1
What To Expect
Upon arrival, relax with lunch at one of the local inns (own expense). Treat your taste buds to some of the region's specialty dishes, including apple strudel or the popular wiener schnitzel. Afterward, step out into the crisp air and head to the field where your horse-drawn sleigh will be waiting, decked out with jingle bells. Climb in and begin gliding across the snow as your horses take off for your adventure. Cozy up with supplied blankets from the carriage and, if you choose, stop midway to make snowballs or snowangels.
After your horse-drawn sled ride through the Alps concludes, you will be driven back to central Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is chilly but the blankets and the stop for a hot chocolate make it a fabulous adventure." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews