3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Pay homage to Mozart with a 2-night independent trip to Salzburg that includes 2-star hotel accommodation, a Mozart-themed city tour and a candlelit concert-and-dinner evening at Stiftskeller St Peter. On the city tour, check out sights linked to the famous composer like his abode at the Mozart Residence, and discover baroque architecture and more. Watch costumed musicians bring Mozart’s music to life as you dine, and make use of free time between activities to see Salzburg at your own pace.
- 2-night Mozart city tour and dinner show
- Discover the birthplace of Austria’s most famous composer on a city sightseeing tour
- Visit the Mozart Residence (Mozart Wohnhaus) to see where he lived as a young music student
- Enjoy a elegant dinner and concert at Stiftskeller St Peter, touted as one of Europe’s oldest restaurants
- Hear Mozart’s most famous works performed live by local opera singers and musicians
- Overnight accommodation in 3-star hotel included, with daily buffet breakfasts served
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights of accommodation in a 3-star hotel
City sightseeing tour by coach
3-course dinner and Mozart concert
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transport to/from hotel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1 , Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, AustriaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- Room type changes are depending on availability and must be requested, as these can result in a change fee up to 100%
- Dress code is formal for the dinner show
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Salzburg Mozart Tour and Dinner Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Salzburg Mozart Tour and Dinner Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Salzburg Mozart Tour and Dinner Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Night Salzburg Mozart Tour and Dinner Show
4 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsMulti-day Tours - Austrian AlpsArt Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattMulti-day Tours - HallstattArt Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauMulti-day Tours - PassauArt Tours - PassauCategory
Salzburg ZooResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Stiegl BrauweltMichael Haydn MuseumMönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)National Park Hohe TauernAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Salzburg MuseumHangar-7Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Mozarteum