Explore our promoted experiences
- Amalfi Coast day cruise from Positano
- Take in views of the stunningly scenic coastline while sipping on a complimentary drink
- Glide past the picturesque village of Praiano and the Furore fjord
- Stop to swim or snorkel in secluded coves and inlets
- Spend free time exploring the busy harbor town of Amalfi or Ravello, a town perched on a craggy cliffside
- With numbers on board restricted to 12, enjoy a relaxing and comfortable cruise
Departure & Return
Our Info desk "Bluestar Boat Tours" is opposite the Restaurant Chez Black - Main Beach Positano Spiaggia Grande
What To Expect
Travel through the sparkling waters of Conca dei Marini and opt to stop at the Emerald Grotto (own expense), a famous sea cave where stalactites hang from the ceiling, stalagmites sprout from the cave floor and the waters give off a rare green hue.
Glide by the whitewashed houses of Praiano, a fishing village set into the cliffs. Continue past the Furore fjord, turning into a narrow cove not accessible by land. Pause for a refreshing swim inside the hidden caves and dip into a cascade of fresh spring water.
Afterward, dock in Amalfi to spend a few hours exploring independently. Relax with a fresh seafood lunch at your own expense, before checking out the 11th-century cathedral, the bustling harbor or the local shops. As an alternative to Amalfi, take the bus up to the resort town of Ravello for spectacular views of the coast below.
After sightseeing at your leisure, reunite with your group on the boat. If time allows, continue past Maiori for one last swim in a secluded cave.
Your full-day cruise concludes back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in Italy is 16 years; ID may be required
- It is recommended that you bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, sunscreen, swimwear, etc.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with sea sickness issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Star Positano
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.