3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Entrance queues at the Vatican are notoriously long. With pre-reserved admission tickets, breeze past ticket lines and make the most of your time in Rome. Enjoy the freedom to explore the vast collections of the Vatican at your own pace.
- Avoid long lines with priority admission to the Vatican
- Explore the collections of the Vatican Museums at your own pace
- Spend as little or as long as you like admiring the Sistine Chapel
- Charging stations and free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line entrance to the Vatican Museums
Skip the line entrance to the Sistine Chapel
Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Recharging station for your devices
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drinks
Entrance to the dome
Departure & Return
Departure PointVatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be informed that the Vatican Museums provide wheelchair free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up upon entering, before starting your own independent visit.
- Please note also that - the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you are looking for a tour with wheelchair access you can choose our private wheelchair accessible tour so our guide can lead you through an alternate route.
- Backpacks, tripods and big umbrellas must be left inside the cloakroom upon entering Vatican Museum. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that backpacks are not taken on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nicom Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Just Ticket - Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Fast track?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3058P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Rome Via del CorsoCastel GandolfoLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaAntico Caffè GrecoPiazza Farnese Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)TrastevereGladiator Museum