Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
For the transfer arriving at the airport: Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo da Vinci): meeting with the driver in the terminal arrival for the flight (Terminal 3, meeting point 4; Terminal 1, arrival hall); Ciampino Airport (G. B. Pastine): the driver will be in the arrival hall, or immediatly after the exit near the stairs. The driver will have a sign with the name of the passengers written on it. For the departure from Rome City: meeting with the driver in the lobby hotel or at the address requested in the booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roma Travel Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rome Airport Transfer.