Are you interested in?
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
- Private transport from Rome hotels to the Vatican Museums
- Enjoy comfortable, air-conditioned transport, driven by a friendly driver
- Avoid the hassle of public transport between Rome and Vatican City
- Relax on the journey and save your energy for sightseeing at the Vatican
- Make use of a service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
we will pick you up from any hotels or private accommodation located in central Rome
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||12:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
Simply prebook the service and on the day, meet your friendly private driver at your central Rome hotel at the prearranged time. Then, travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle straight to the world-famous museums.
Entry to the museums is not included in this private transfer service. However, your driver will drop you off near the ticket office, so you can purchase your ticket with ease.
To make your booking, enter your details, pay in advance and then show your voucher to the driver at pickup.
Price is per person, based on eight adults per car/vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Executive Rent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Transport from Rome Hotels to the Vatican City.