Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Amalfi Coast tour from Rome with a driver-guide
- Enjoy lunch at a country restaurant set on the hills overlooking the Bay of Naples
- Enjoy free time in the picturesque village of Positano and stroll along its beaches
- Explore the UNESCO-listed site of Pompeii on a walking tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
During the journey, your driver-guide tells you about what to expect from the day.
First, head to Pompeii for a guided tour of the World Heritage-listed ruins that were covered in volcanic ash from the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in AD 79. As you explore with your guide, learn about the discovery of the ruins in the 18th century and hear stories about life in the village during the days of ancient Rome.
Your next destination is an authentic restaurant set on the hills overlooking the Bay of Naples and Sorrento for a delicious Italian lunch.
In the afternoon, spend some time exploring Positano, where you can enjoy a walk around the delightful village with its white and pastel-colored houses littering the hillside. You can visit the beautiful beaches, where you can relax or have a swim, stroll around the ancient fishing port and see the splendid majolica dome of the church of Santa Maria Assunta.
Your day trip then ends with the drive back to Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, comfortable walking shoes and a windbreaker are recommended.
- Each minivan accommodates seven/eight people.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in,must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law
- In Pompeii enjoy a 2-hour guided tour with our local guide - for this portion of the tour there might be up to 23 people per guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour includes pick up from your centrally located hotel in Rome. If you stay outside the city center (outside the Aurelian walls) there will be a central meeting place in Piazza Barberini in front of the Barberini Cinema – Please arrive at the central pick up point at 7am and pick up will be between 7:00am and 7:15am
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands