Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, half-day morning shopping tour in Rome
- Get VIP treatment and Italian style tips from a personal shopper
- Choose from three different itineraries to customize your tour
- Visit the boutiques of Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, Valentino, and other famous luxury brands
- Hunt for one-of-a-kind antiques and vintage pieces
- Browse the ateliers of local artists and contemporary designers
- Private tour for a completely personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your personal shopper in front of the "Babingtons" tea room.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Luxury Tour: Departing from the Spanish Steps, experience some of the most luxurious names in Italian high fashion, such as Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Gucci, and Ferragamo. Get help in selecting premium pieces of clothing, leather goods, and jewelry to add to your wardrobe while learning the history behind these iconic brands.
Contemporary Tour: If your tastes trend toward the avant-garde, discover the latest in contemporary Roman design from names like Serena De Fiore, Livia Risi, and Patrizia Pieroni. Find garments that emphasize unique materials, attention to detail, creative proportions, and refined finishes.
Arts & Crafts Tour: Hunt for treasures at Rome's best antique shops and ateliers such as Fabio Salini or the shops at Courtyard Gallery. Find rare and handcrafted pieces of jewelry, painting, sculpture that make a statement while meeting local artists and antique dealers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience