Explore our promoted experiences
- Secure your spot on an official tour of the Catacombs of St. Callixtus
- Visit the Crypt of the Nine Popes and Crypt of St. Cecilia with a guide
- Insights about the catacombs and their history in your selected language
- Small groups of up to ten visitors for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
After collecting the ticket at the ticket office, place yourself in front of the flag of the language in which you wish to follow the tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with serious engine problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catacombe di San Callisto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff