Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Central Rome to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
Price varies by group size
- Private one-way transfer from central Rome to Civitavecchia Port
- Be met and assisted when you arrive at the port
- Private vehicle can fit up to eight passengers
- A stress-free way to get to your cruise ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Please advise your preferred pickup time and your cruise ship details in the Special Requirements field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup well in advance of your ship's departure time.
Return DetailsViale della Vittoria, 1, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious vehicle for up to eight passengers, and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private Rome transfer service that’s available seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Central Rome to Civitavecchia Cruise Port.