3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit Rome’s baroque churches on this walking tour that introduces you to sites not usually included in the average Rome sightseeing itinerary. As you check out places like the Church of San Giovanni de Fiorentine and the Church of Santa Maria Sopra Minerva, you’ll learn about the history of baroque architecture and its purpose by artists like Francesco Borromini, Giacomo della Porta, Carlo Moderna and Pietro de Cortona.
- Baroque churches tour of Rome
- Visit the Church of San Giovanni de Fiorentine and the Church of Santa Maria Sopra Minerva, among others
- See works by artists and architects like Francesco Borromini
- Cross the Tiber on the Ponte Sant'Angelo to see statues by Bernini
- Learn about the significance of baroque design at religious sites
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Departure PointPonte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsChiesa del Gesù, Via degli Astalli, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- OPERATED BY Eternal City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11895P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoArt Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaHydromania Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Piazza NavonaBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Piazza del CampidoglioAntico Caffè GrecoPonte SistoCaelian Hill (Celio)