1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid the tourist crowds with a private walking tour of Pula’s historic center. Stroll the streets for an intimate perspective of landmarks including the Roman amphitheater, city gates, harbor, and Venetian fortress, with illuminating insights provided by your local guide. Benefit from the flexibility of a private tour, exploring at a pace that suits you, and arrange a convenient departure time according to your schedule.
- Immerse yourself in the city’s atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Arrange a departure time that suits your schedule
- Benefit from your guide’s undivided attention on private tour
- Forget the guidebook and learn about the city from a local
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Flavijevska ul., 52100, Pula, Croatia
In front of main entrance
Carrarina ul. 8, 52100, Pula, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istria Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pula walking tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Pula walking tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Pula walking tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPulaCity Tours - IstriaWalking Tours - IstriaCity Tours - RovinjWalking Tours - RovinjCity Tours - PorecWalking Tours - PorecCategory