- Spend time in a local’s home for a unique Italian cooking experience
- Learn how the cuisine of Positano is different to other areas of Italy
- Enjoy your creations family style, eating with your host and group
- Cook in a small group of just 12 people for a more personal experience
Departure & Return
This experience will be held in a local's home 3 km from Positano city centre. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you by e-mail after you've booked to match you up with your ideal host based on what you are looking for.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Positano.