2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know Positano like a local as you explore the city’s neighborhoods on an evening walking tour with your guide Zia Lucy. Hear stories passed down through generations, and see the city as if you lived there, stopping at local shops and tasting a local specialty. Positano is very steep and full of steps, so participants need to be in relatively good knee health to manage, and although the tour is family friendly, it may be a challenge for young children.
- Explore Positano on a 2-3 hour evening walking tour with food tastings
- Stop along the way to taste a local delicacy and visit various shops
- Learn about significant landmarks and architecture
- Hear stories about Positano passed down through generations from your guide Zia Lucy
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Entrance to museums and Archeological sites
Departure & Return
Hotel Poseidon , Viale Pasitea, 148, 84017 Positano SA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
We will meet opposite Hotel Poseidon
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zia Lucy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Positano Walking tour
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoCity Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastCity Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoCity Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiCategory