Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience a hands-on immersion into authentic Positano cuisine
- Flexible timing options—choose from lunch or dinner
- Enjoy local wines to accompany your 4-course meal
- Take home souvenirs as great reminders of the experience
Departure & Return
This experience will be held in a local family's home and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your host after you've booked. Once the booking has been made we'll contact you asking for food intolerance and allergy and for giving exact instructions about the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about your host address.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff