4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hours Guided Tours of Pompeii Archeological site
Entry ticket to Pompeii
Pick-up and Drop-off offered By Your travel Break
Departure & Return
Via G. Marconi, 4a, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
near the fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Pompeii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii Guided tour from Positano?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii Guided tour from Positano?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii Guided tour from Positano?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii Guided tour from Positano
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory