3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
The Path of the Gods is the most famous hiking trail along the Amalfi Coast, beloved for its sweeping views and pristine landscape. With this small-group hike, take on the spectacular route from Bomerano di Agerola to the center of Positano safely with a specialized hiking guide. Learn about the history and culture of the Lattari Mountains and stop to meet a local shepherd and his flock along the way.
- Escape the coastal crowds with a hike along the Path of the Gods
- A licensed hiking guide so you don’t have the hassle of a trail map
- Stops to take in the view and snap pictures of the coastline from above
- Opt to end in Nocelle or continue downhill to the Arienzo beach in Positano
Saved to wishlist!
Licensied hiking guide
meeting with the shepherd and his flock on the path
Local and professional guide (associated with A.I.G.A.E. Italy)
Departure & Return
Piazza Paolo Capasso, 80051 Agerola NA, Italy
Sentiero degli Dei, 80051 Agerola NA, Italy
Piazza Paolo Capasso, 7, 80051 Agerola NA, Italy
84017 Positano, SA, Italy
84017 Nocelle, SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Easy parking place (free)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Join a Guided tour with a local guide along the Walk of the Gods to Positano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Join a Guided tour with a local guide along the Walk of the Gods to Positano?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Join a Guided tour with a local guide along the Walk of the Gods to Positano?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Join a Guided tour with a local guide along the Walk of the Gods to Positano?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17726P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPositanoHiking - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastHiking - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoHiking - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory