- Snorkel adventure from Niasca beach near Portofino
- Use snorkel equipment provided by your guide
- Learn about the fish and marine plants before you swim
- Follow your guide into the sea to discover starfish and more
- Swim above an expanse of posidonia, a beautiful seagrass
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Minimum number of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This activity is subject to good weather conditions. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The nautical base is equipped with lockers, available for our customers according to availability. We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby bay of Paraggi you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office).
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunscreen, water, a bathing suit, and a towel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Portofino
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff