- Spend the morning exploring Portofino on a 3-hour boat and walking tour
- Learn to make the perfect pesto at a cooking class, and have lunch overlooking the water
- Have free time to hike in Portofino Natural Park or taste the local gelato
- Round-trip transportation by Ferry from Santa Margherita Ligure
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in Piazza Martiri della Libertà under the statue of Vittorio Emanuele II just in front of the Ferry Boat pier. The tour leader will be holding a sign saying "EXPERIENCE MY PORTOFINO"
The tour ends in Portofino. You will receive a round-trip ferry boat ticket to come back to Santa Margherita in the same day at your own preference
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather and sea conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Ferry boat tickets are included and will be collected at the meeting point on the day of the tour
- Family friendly
- Comfortable shoes, hat sunglasses are recommended witha bottle of water
- Light lunch includes the traditional Trofie al Pesto, a glass of wine, water and coffee
- Lunch is suitable for vegeterians
- The tour ends in Portofino. You will receive a round-trip ferry boat ticket to come back to Santa Margherita in the same day at your own preference
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience My Portofino
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands