1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about Tuscany’s unique culture through its food and drink on this private food and drink experience. Foodies, wine aficionados, and travelers who simply enjoy delicious cuisine and wine will love this activity. Learn about the different Tuscan wine-making regions while sampling wines. Snack on local specialties, including sweets, while you drink.
- A fun way to learn about Italian cuisine and wine
- Wine and olive oil tastings and a light lunch are included
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- A convenient short activity that leaves room for other excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Light Lunch in Bottega Torciano
Tasting of Tuscan Wines and Oils
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSP1, 24, 53036 Poggibonsi SI, Italy
1/1/2020 - 12/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72940P8