1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
The Plitvice Lakes National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage site and renowned for its dramatic waterfalls, glittering lakes, and lush forested cliffs. This admission ticket offers full access to the park’s hiking trails and boardwalks, so you can explore the natural wonders at your own pace. Also included is a ride on the park’s panoramic train, shuttle buses between the Upper and Lower Lakes, and an electric boat cruise around Kozjak Lake.
- Spectacular views of the Plitvice Lakes by train and boat
- Self-guided tour: spend as long as you like exploring
- Enjoy full access to all trails and boardwalks within the park
Saved to wishlist!
Shuttle buses and ferry boat rides within the park
Booking fee per person
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSastavci, Plitvice Lakes National Park Croatia
Ticket Redemption Point
Plitvica, 53231, Plitvička Jezera, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please exchange your printed voucher for the official ticket at the chosen Entrance from your booking (15 minutes) prior to booked entrance time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- * From 1.November till 1 April weather conditions in the national park are prone to change rapidly, and therefore, individual trails may be temporarily closed, or vehicles prohibited. All daily information will be noted on the entrance to the park.
- If you are travelling by car, please keep in mind that parking is not free in the park. Car parks around the National Park all charge for stay. There are however some free smaller car parks in more remote areas but you would then need to walk quite far to access the Park.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park on the lead only. They are also allowed on the shuttle bus and ferry boat shuttle within the Park.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Student discounts are not applicable with this purchase
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Plitvice Lakes National Park Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would encourage anyone with minor mobility issues to consider two half days in the park." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesPlitvice Lakes National ParkAttractions & Museums - Central CroatiaAttractions & Museums - ZadarAttractions & Museums - ZagrebCategory