3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Plitvice Lakes National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, renowned for its stunning natural scenery, including 16 lakes, lush forests, and cascading waterfalls. This guided tour is ideal for independent travelers who can make their own way to the park. Skip the line with your guide to ensure that you don’t waste time queueing and see all the most impressive viewpoints, while avoiding the crowds as much as possible.
- Skip-the-line tour: save time and avoid the crowds
- Spectacular views of the lakes on a panoramic train ride
- Learn about native plants and wildlife from your guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Entrance fees to the Park
Departure & Return
53231, Rastovača, Plitvička jezera, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Obrt Eva
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice Lakes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice Lakes Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There was heavy traffic on the footpaths, especially starting midday." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Plitvice Lakes Guided Tour
3 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlitvice Lakes National ParkHiking - Central CroatiaNature and Wildlife - Central CroatiaWalking Tours - Central CroatiaHalf-day Tours - Central CroatiaHiking - ZadarNature and Wildlife - ZadarWalking Tours - ZadarHalf-day Tours - ZadarHiking - ZagrebNature and Wildlife - ZagrebWalking Tours - ZagrebHalf-day Tours - ZagrebCategory