- Drive a 4x4 buggy deep into the Riviera Maya woods
- Enjoy a swim and snorkeling break at a cenote
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure
- Snacks, drinks and transport from Playa del Carmen hotels included
Departure & Return
You can find us easily on Google Map under the name Jungle Buggy Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Drivers must be 18 years old
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- This tour is not suitable for people with back problems, serious heart conditions, pregnant women, or for people who are over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, swimsuit, insect repellent and closed shoes
- The price displayed is per person in a shared buggy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- An extra will be applied for a single rider to ride a buggy
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY JungleBuggyTour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Chris can provide life jackets if needed, just let him know at the ranch before you leave." See review
- "You can bring a bandana or purchase one at the Ranch for a reasonable price." See review
- "I would recommend to wear something that covers your whole body because the trail can get pretty dusty!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews