- 9-hour day trip from Pisa to Florence, including Uffizi Gallery and wine tasting
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Florence's top sights (if option is chosen)
- Take in a gorgeous view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo Admire the collection during an Uffizi Gallery tour (if option is chosen)
- Sample Chianti wine with a wine tasting
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your Florence visit with a guided sightseeing tour (if this option is selected). See the Piazza della Signoria and learn about the impressive palaces and statues that surround it. Admire the beautiful Duomo, bell tower, and Baptistery, both covered in multi-colored marble. Don't miss the spectacular bronze doors on the Baptistery that Michelangelo called the 'gates of paradise.'
Wander along the Arno River and cross the shop-lined Ponte Vecchio. Explore the world-class collection of art in the Uffizi Gallery (if this option is selected).
After a break for lunch (own expense), head up to the Piazzale Michelangelo overlooking Florence for an incredible city view. End your day with a Chianti wine tasting in an historic cellar before returning to Pisa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Florence and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour by Minivan from Pisa.