Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail across the Adriatic sea on day trip from Piran to Venice
- Enjoy views of the Venice lagoon as you approach on a catamaran
- Learn about the history of St. Mark’s Square with a free guided tour
- Enjoy afternoon free time to explore Venice at your own pace
Departure & Return
Check in is located on the main pier of Piran. You can recognise the pier as at the end of it you will find the red light house.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Passport or ID number, name and surname,nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport or EU identity card is required on the day of travel.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Itinerary provided is subject to arrival time as per schedule, however this may vary due to unfavourable weather conditions or border control.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venezia Lines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.