- Chitarra cooking class on a family farm
- Make fresh pasta and a traditional sauce
- Enjoy the lunch you’ve made with included drinks
- Group size is limited to 10 people for individual instruction
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergy
- The meeting time is 15 minutes before the beginning of the activity
- No refund in case of cancellation in the same day and in the event of delay
- We recommend comfortable clothing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The Main Course of Abruzzo: Chitarra Pasta Cooking Class.