3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Go beyond the restaurants of Parma to get a true taste of Emilia-Romagna food and hospitality with this cooking class in the countryside. Taking place at a rustic farmhouse away from the city, the class is led by one of the farm’s owners — a chef born and raised in the region. Together, you’ll prepare a selection of dishes made from local recipes, using ingredients fresh from the farm.
- Get a hands-on experience of Emilia-Romagna farm life at an “agriturismo”
- Roll pasta by hand and learn about the different types found around Italy
- Chat as you cook with a local chef and other likeminded travelers in your group
- Enjoy the personal nature of a small-group cooking class, limited to eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Cold cuts and Parmesan
Tortelli alle erbe
Ricotta and herbs dumplings
Parmesan-based main course
The recipe is always a surprise
Typical local cake
Recipes and cooking equipment
Pick-up and drop off (upon request and extra cost)
Departure & Return
Str. Bergonzi, 12, 43126 Parma PR, Italy
Meet at Agriturismo Argaland.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Communicate in advance any diatery restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Emilian Cooking class with a local chef at the farmhouse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Emilian Cooking class with a local chef at the farmhouse
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeParmaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - ModenaCooking Classes - VeronaCategory