- Learn about both Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and Prosciutto di Parma ham
- Transportation to avoid the hassle of following a map on the country roads
- Stops for tours and demonstrations at two authentic cheese and ham producers
- Parmigiano and prosciutto tastings accompanied by local wines
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off are included for accommodations located within 20 km from the center of Parma. Please specify your accommodations details at the time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Parmigiano-Reggiano and Parma Ham Tour.