4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region produces some of its most famous gastronomic exports, including delicious meats, cheeses, and condiments. With this tour, discover two of Parma’s specialties—Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and balsamic vinegar—during a private tasting. Visit a traditional dairy and a local vinegar producer, learn all about the age-old production methods, and taste a selection of aged cheeses and vinegar.
- Delicious tasters: sample different cheeses and balsamic vinegar
- Peek behind-the-scenes and see first-hand how the delicacies are made
- Choice of a self-drive tour or round-trip transport with hotel pickup
- Private tour: enjoy the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Parmigiano Reggiano cheese dairy admission fee
Traditional Balsamic Vinegar House admission fee
Tasting of 12, 24 and 36 months old Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Tasting of 12, 20 and 25 years old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and 3 and 10 years old condiments
Option 1 includes Transportation
Option 2 does not include Transportation
Departure & Return
Largo Sergio Leone, 7/A, 43124 Parma PR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not available for vegans and vegetarians.
- Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will keep at all time the minimum safety distance in accordance with the instructions given in each place visited. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Guides and suppliers receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTEMILIA Guided Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parmigiano Reggiano & Balsamic Vinegar Private Tour and Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parmigiano Reggiano & Balsamic Vinegar Private Tour and Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parmigiano Reggiano & Balsamic Vinegar Private Tour and Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parmigiano Reggiano & Balsamic Vinegar Private Tour and Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Parmigiano Reggiano & Balsamic Vinegar Private Tour and Tasting
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaWalking Tours - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory