4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
On this private, half-day tour, discover why the Emilia-Romagna region is world-famous amongst food lovers. Follow your guide to a dairy where Parmigiano Reggiano is produced, learn how the “king of cheese” is made, and enjoy samples. You also do plenty of tasting when you visit a Prosciutto di Parma producer. In between, pause for a photo opportunity foothills of the medieval village of Torrechiara, famed for its enormous castle.
- Go on a private tour of Emilia-Romagna with just a guide for company
- Choose to use your own vehicle or upgrade for included transit
- Enjoy samples of Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto de Parma, and more
- Take in the views at the foothills of Torrechiara and its castle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the option "with transportation" is not selected)
Departure & Return
Viale delle Esposizioni, 3, 43122 Parma PR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the locations mentioned in the program might change for availability reasons with similar ones.
- Please pay attention to the program that the tour provider will send you before the departure date through the Viator message center
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- * **Social Distancing** - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- * **Our preparation!** - Emlpoyees and suppliers have followed exclusive Anti-Covid 19 classes in order to ensure that all our experiences will be perfectly safe and at the same time enjoable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FOOD VALLEY TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parma Food Valley Gourmet Private Tour Easy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Parma Food Valley Gourmet Private Tour Easy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parma Food Valley Gourmet Private Tour Easy?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parma Food Valley Gourmet Private Tour Easy?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Parma Food Valley Gourmet Private Tour Easy
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaWine Tastings - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory