4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Sicicla Ecotourism Travel Agency Location Address: Via Onorato 8a 90139 Palermo
Departure PointSicicla Ecotourism Travel Agency
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian and Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicicla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pizzo Manolfo Experience ! a eMTB Adventure in Palermo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pizzo Manolfo Experience ! a eMTB Adventure in Palermo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pizzo Manolfo Experience ! a eMTB Adventure in Palermo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pizzo Manolfo Experience ! a eMTB Adventure in Palermo
4 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPalermo4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyExtreme - Sicily4WD Tours - AgrigentoSporting Events - AgrigentoExtreme - Agrigento4WD Tours - CataniaSporting Events - CataniaExtreme - CataniaCategory
Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo) Tours & TicketsMonreale Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & TicketsMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & TicketsChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & TicketsOpera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre) Tours & TicketsPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo) Tours & TicketsPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù) Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale) Tours & Tickets