- Guided walking tour of Palermo's street food
- Follow an expert guide through Palermo's old town
- Explore the busy outdoor markets of Ballarò and Vucciria
- Sample Palermo's famous street foods, such as arancini
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 10.30 in Piazza Olivella, in front of the entrance of the Salinas Archeological Museum.
This is the meeting point for cruise passenger. The IBIS hotel is just outside the port. If the ship arrive at 9.00, we meet the cruise passenger cruise at 10.00. If the ship arrive later, please contact us to ask a different pick-up hour. We will send you a map of the place.
The tour ends at 1.30 pm at the Bar Ruvolo in via Maqueda, 50 meters far from the Quattro Canti and 20 minutes far from the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible: please, when you book the tour communicate there is a partecipant with wheelchair
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free Child applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults (2 adults with 2 free child maximum).
- If you are solo traveller contact us to know if there is a tour already organized.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want gluten free food, please ask us 24 hour before.
- If you want vegetarian Street food, please us us when you reserve the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cavallaro Fabrizio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Palermo Walking Tour and Street Food.