- Get up close and personal with the sights on a walking tour of the city
- Learn about Palermo’s mafia-related history from your guide
- See many of the city’s major landmarks, including the Palermo Cathedral
- Visit the Antica Focacceria San Francesco, a beloved local eatery
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the main entrance of Teatro Massimo. Our guides wear a blue backpack with the white words 'NO MAFIA'.
The tour ends in front of one of the most appreciated mafia-free restaurant of Palermo, where you may decide to stop for your meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Addiopizzo Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.