- Florida Airboat Adventure in the Central Everglades
- Discover the Florida wetlands south of Orlando
- Watch for gators basking in the sun or with their eyes just above the surface of the water, checking out their surrounds
- Race across the water surface at speeds of up to 45 mph
Departure & Return
Directions: Take 192 to Poinciana Blvd (Poinciana is located between mile marker 10 and 11. Turn south on Poinciana Blvd Go 19 miles south until it dead ends (Poinciana Blvd will change it's name to Southport Rd)
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the airboat launch site, board a 17-passenger boat and hold on tight as you take off into the Central Florida Everglades. Enjoy close proximity to the water surface as you coast through tall grasses and cypress trees, reaching speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)!
As you ride, keep your eyes peeled for resident alligators, turtles, and birds lounging in the waterways. If it’s local critters you want, book a morning tour during the warmer months and an afternoon tour in the colder months.
While there, check out the Native American Experience which includes genuine artifacts and hand-made creations of Native Americans in the daily workings of the Native American Village and see demonstrations on cooking, toolmaking, weapons and much more!
Check out the Gem Mining Station and purchase a range of bags and buckets filled with treasures that are native to Florida and take to the mining station. While mining, discover various gems, alligator teeth, shark teeth, rocks, and other treasures.
Before or after your tour, dine with an unforgettable lake view at Boggy Bottom BBQ, serving old Florida recipes, gator tail and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.