10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the city’s bustle behind for a day, and discover some of southern France’s most spectacular scenery, on this small-group tour. Following pickup from your Nice hotel, travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan. Pass by the Gorges du Loup and Castellane before arriving at the Verdon Gorge: a dramatic, river-carved gorge, often described as the “Grand Canyon of Europe.” After exploring, stop at a charming medieval village, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, before returning to Nice.
- Visit the striking Verdon Gorge: the “Grand Canyon of Europe”
- Round-trip transit from your Nice hotel via air-conditioned minivan
- Discover some of southern France’s top scenery without the hassle
- A small-group tour provides a comfortable, personal way to sightsee
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers anywhere in Nice.
- Port of Nice - Plaisance Service, Quai du Commerce, 06300 Nice, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Take your camera for the beautifull landscapes
- Good shoes are better
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY STAR TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Grand Canyon of Europe and Its Lavender Fields Small group day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Grand Canyon of Europe and Its Lavender Fields Small group day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Grand Canyon of Europe and Its Lavender Fields Small group day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Grand Canyon of Europe and Its Lavender Fields Small group day Tour
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraNature and Wildlife - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloNature and Wildlife - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - CannesBus Tours - CannesNature and Wildlife - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Quai des États-UnisSt. Paul de VenceVilla KerylosHard Rock Cafe NiceChateau de CrematNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Hotel NegrescoMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Chateau Saint-Martin & SpaQuai LunelNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Castellane