4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak up the glorious scenery and glamorous attractions of the French Riviera on this action-packed 4-hour tour from Nice to Monaco. Enjoy jaw-dropping views as you drive along the Grande Corniche, stopping to stroll around the French village of Eze and tour the Fragonard Perfume Factory. Then, hop over the border into Monaco and cruise around the Monaco Grand Prix street circuit, enjoy free time to explore the historic Old Town of Monte Carlo and step inside the glitzy Monte Carlo Casino. This small-group tour has a maximum of eight people.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Guided tour of the perfumery in Eze
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your Hotel/adress, please be ready with your voucher 5 minutes before pick up.
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people is required for departure
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A passport is required to enter the Monte-Carlo casino
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, La Turbie half day from Nice small-group tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, La Turbie half day from Nice small-group tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, La Turbie half day from Nice small-group tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear comfy shoes - we had on flip-flops as it was hot, but probably should have had on our sneaks." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, La Turbie half day from Nice small-group tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraCity Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloCity Tours - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - CannesBus Tours - CannesCity Tours - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Hotel NegrescoNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Chateau Saint-Martin & SpaQuai des États-UnisPlace GaribaldiSt. Paul de VenceChateau de CrematCastellane St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Villa KerylosMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Hard Rock Cafe NiceMarc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)Quai Lunel