Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day small-group tour of St Tropez from Nice
- Experience Riviera life in pretty Port Grimaud
- Explore the beaches, markets, and promenades of glamorous St Tropez
- Ideal introduction to St Tropez for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Before you arrive in St Tropez, pause to stroll around the pretty canal ways, brightly painted houses, and souvenir shops of nearby Port Grimaud, and get your first taste of the laid-back Riviera lifestyle.
Continue to St Tropez, where the scenic harbor is lined by glitzy yachts, colorful fishing boats, and lively cafés. Follow your guide to lively Place des Lys, then head to the beach to spot celebrities, browse the bustling market (Tuesdays and Saturdays only), and climb up to the to the 16th-century Citadel. You will also have free time to enjoy lunch (own expense), hit the beach, or browse the souvenir shops.
After a full day taking in the highlights of St Tropez, return to Nice via the scenic country roads of Provence, then end your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We could have rented a car and drove and googled on our own timeline for half the price." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews