10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Transport from and to your hotel or private accommodation in Nice
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all our clients in the private adress alo.
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Riviera Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Small-Group Guided Tour of Provence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Small-Group Guided Tour of Provence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Small-Group Guided Tour of Provence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Small-Group Guided Tour of Provence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Small-Group Guided Tour of Provence
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - CannesBus Tours - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Castellane Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)Quai LunelHotel NegrescoNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Quai des États-UnisVilla Ephrussi de RothschildPlace GaribaldiMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)St. Paul de VenceCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Chateau de CrematTourrettesMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)