- Tour of Cannes' port, famous boulevards, shops, and beaches
- Guided perfumery tour in Grasse
- Spectacular views from medieval Gourdon
- Explore Saint Paul de Vence, with its art galleries and picturesque laneways
- Minivan transportation limited to eight people
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver on this small-group tour
- Pickup and drop-off from central Nice hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Walk along Croisette Boulevard, window shopping on your way to the Film Festival Palace. There, see how many celebrity handprints you can find.
Next, head for the city of Grasse, the world capital of the perfume industry. Go on a guided tour of a perfumery to learn the complex art and science behind each scent, or enjoy some free time to explore Grasse on your own.
Continue up into the hills, taking in the increasingly dramatic views of mountains, valleys, and the Mediterranean Sea far below. Arrive at Gourdon, a medieval hilltop village, where you take a break for lunch (own expense) before continuing to Loup Gorges.
Pause for a brief photo-op at Tourettes/Loup before making your way to the final stop of the day—Saint Paul de Vence, the second-most visited village in the country. The charming historic lanes are lined with art galleries and pretty boutiques just begging you to browse. Enjoy some free time in Saint Paul de Vence before climbing back into the vehicle for the return trip to Nice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience