Explore our promoted experiences
- Private French Riviera day trip from Nice
- Take a scenic coastal drive along the Corniche and bays between Nice and Monaco
- Wander through the medieval hilltop village of Èze to the Fragonard perfumery
- Spin around the chicanes of Monaco’s Formula One Grand Prix racetrack
- Take a roll of the dice in the town’s glitzy casinos
- See the Film Festival Palace, home of the Cannes Film Festival
- Admire the luxury yachts of the rich and famous in Billionaires’ Quay, Antibes
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Choose to explore the historic town of Eze to see the famous Fragonard perfumery, where you’ll learn what a complicated blend of art and science making perfumes can be.
Head to Monaco to see the city’s illustrious Formula One race track, walk through the stately Old Town, or try your luck in the Grand Casino.
Visit Cannes to see the handprints of film stars who have left their mark outside the Film Festival Palace or engage in some retail therapy along Croisette Boulevard.
Mingle with the stylish locals in sunny Antibes, where you can wander through the Old Town or watch multi-million dollar yachts floating in the water of Billionaire’s Quay.
At the conclusion of your private day trip, climb back into the vehicle for the return trip to Nice, where your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted.
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend Viator to select the best tour providers." See review