- Three winery visits: expert-led wine tastings
- Learn about different wine appellations, ‘terroir’, and French wine classifications
- Round-trip transport from Nice by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
Departure time: 9am Departure point: in front of Hotel Beau Rivage, 24 Rue Saint-François de Paule, 06300 Nice. Your guide will hold a "French Riviera Wine Tours" sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms