10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast - Healthy Granola Bowl; Supergreen Protein Shake; Chia Pots
Homemade burgers; Fish Kebabs; Chicken & Tofu Kebabs; Sweet Potato Fries; Quinoa Salad all feature
Chocolate Protein Energy Balls; Apple & Peanut Butter Slices; Almond Energy Balls
Full functional Training Equipment; Boxing Equipment; Weights; Macebells; Clubbells; Kettlebells; Tires
Departure & Return
Murcia , Murcia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Bootcamps will vary location depending on time of year
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All boot campers are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to arrival
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RepZ Fitness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Bootcamp Fun and Fitness ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Bootcamp Fun and Fitness ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Bootcamp Fun and Fitness ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses Fun & GamesHikingCooking ClassesSports Lessons Walking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMurciaObstacle Courses - Region of MurciaFun & Games - Region of MurciaHiking - Region of MurciaCooking Classes - Region of MurciaSports Lessons - Region of MurciaObstacle Courses - AlicanteFun & Games - AlicanteHiking - AlicanteCooking Classes - AlicanteSports Lessons - AlicanteObstacle Courses - BenidormFun & Games - BenidormHiking - BenidormCooking Classes - BenidormSports Lessons - BenidormCategory