- Half-day guided tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- See Roll-call Square, the museum, and the memorial
- Experienced guide shares history, survivor stories, and more
- Travel to and from the site one of the fastest ways—by train and shuttle bus
Departure & Return
We meet in the lobby of Wombat's City Hostel which is just south of the Main Train Station (Hauptbahnhof) in Munich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Tours Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.