Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine training in the great outdoors with Tuscan wine
- Protect yourself with the supplied helmet while pedaling
- In case of rain, use the raincoat provided
- Ride at your own pace on a path created by the operator
Departure & Return
Urban Bikery is in Via Ricci 2 in Montepulciano. 10 meters from the corner of Piazza Grande, the main square of Montepulciano. The nearest free parking is "Parking 8".
|Monday - Sunday:||02:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- it is necessary to know how to ride a bicycle on white roads in the hilly area
- sufficient physical condition is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Bikery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.