3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of a dairy farm
Tasting of different types of Pecorino di Pienza cheese
Guided tour of a winery in Montepulciano countryside
Tasting of Vino Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
Glass and glass keeper
Transportation service on request
Cheesemaking workshop (min. 4 pax): on request
Departure & Return
Piazza Grande, 7, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Valdichiana Living
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Pecorino Cheese and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Wine Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory