1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
This is not a guided tour
There is not meeting point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must print and present your confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the time of your visit
- The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Biagio in Montepulciano Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during San Biagio in Montepulciano Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Biagio in Montepulciano Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Biagio in Montepulciano Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMontepulcianoSightseeing Passes - TuscanyCategory