30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the gardens and grand rooms of the Atellani House in Milan with a museum entry ticket including a guided tour. Learn about the history and architecture of the building as you move between the house’s inner courtyards, the grand staircase hall, the secret garden of Matteo Bandello, and Leonardo’s vineyard.
- Visit a historic mansion in Milan, Casa degli Atellani
- Follow a guide during a tour of the rooms and gardens
- Explore the grand staircase hall and portraits room
- Learn about Leonardo’s vineyard from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasa Degli Atellani - La Vigna Di Leonardo, Corso Magenta 65, 20123 Milan Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- *Casa Atellani and Leonardo's Vineyard are glad to welcome disabled visitors and their helper offering them a free entrance. We must point out that Casa Atellani is a renaissance building and has some architectural barriers that make wheelchair difficult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna di Leonardo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leonardo's Vineyard with Guided Tour Option ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Leonardo's Vineyard with Guided Tour Option ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Leonardo's Vineyard with Guided Tour Option ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leonardo's Vineyard with Guided Tour Option ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake ComoCategory
Serravalle Designer OutletBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Porta NuovaChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Vicolo dei LavandaiBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Codex AtlanticusSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Leonardo3 MuseumLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Casa MilanNavigli DistrictVicolungo The Style OutletsLake Orta (Lago di Orta)